– Pour over your dish after it has been cooked to add the full health benefits of olive oil in its raw form
– Use in place of butter after pasta has been cooked to keep it from sticking together and to enhance the flavors of the pasta sauce
– Take two tablespoons daily to prevent chronic illness
– Mix with sea salt or sugar to create a scrub. Olive oil has been proven to fight acne
– Moisturize your skin: Olive oil is closer in chemical structure to your skin’s natural oil than any other naturally occurring oil
– Use as a substitute for butter, even in baked goods
– Protect food from freezer burn by using olive oil as a protective seal before freezing
To learn more about Cat Cora’s Kitchen by Gaea’s Krista Fresh Extra Virgin Olive Oil or to purchase your own bottle, visit www.gaeaus.com.