2015 Audi A3
Say goodbye to the European-style hatchback of its older models, because the new 2015 Audi A3 has been completely revamped as a high-end, small-class sedan which cuts no corners, incorporating the punchy engine and ample interior offerings of its larger class A4 and A8 siblings into a sleeker, more nimble package. The A3 is available now in either a 1.8 Liter engine or a turbocharged 2.0 Liter, with both Cabriolet and Sports models coming in the next few months. A retractable, ultra-thin navigation monitor and touchpad come with the latest Audi Connect technology, which brings 4g connectivity to you, letting you easily fly through the fully integrated infotainment center. The A3 can even be equipped with advanced safety features like active lane assistance and adaptive cruise control.
– Turbocharged 2.0 L engine boasts 220 hp and 258 lb/ft of torque
– Six Speed Dual Clutch Transmission launches the A3 from 0-60 mph in 5.8 seconds
– 4G LTE connectivity helps you find parking and downloads Google Maps
– Panoramic sunroof & leather seating standard
– Diesel engine option, Cabriolet, and S3 model available soon
The 2015 Audi A3 starts at $29,900 and is available at Prestige Audi, located at 14780 Biscayne Blvd, North Miami, FL 33181. Call 305-947-1000 or visit www.prestigeaudimiami.com for more information.